Seattle Roof Repairs
At Star Roofing and Construction, we recommend regular roof inspections to catch potential leaks and damage before they become a serious issue. Leave it for too long, and weather, age and corrosion will cause significant damage to your roof, leaving you with a leaky roof.
As Seattle’s roof repair specialists for damaged roofs, leaky tiles, missing shingles and gutter damage, our licensed, professional roofing contractors have years of roofing experience to provide you with the best roofing services possible.
We provide roof repairs, shingle replacement, roof joint repair, and more.
Our Roof and Shingle Replacement Services:
- Composite Shingles – Composite shingles are a great roofing material option for sloped roofs. Our professional roofers have years of experiencing building composite and laminate-shingled roofs. We carry a large assortment of styles and colors.
- Metal Roofing – We repair, replace, and install metal roofs, including standing seam metal, metal wall panels, and more to meet your Seattle roofing needs.
- Modified Bitumen – Modified bitumen is a great roofing material for low and flat slope roofs. This durable material is also often used as decking material.
- Two-Ply – We install and repair two-ply roofs as well.
- Tile – Our professional roofing contractors install and repair concrete, clay, and imported tile roofs.
- Wood Shake – We supply high quality vertical grain wood shakes and shingles. Wood shakes are known for their durable and rustic qualities.
Recent Posts about Roof Repairs:
- The Most Common Problems Homeowners Encounters With Their Roofs
Keeping your roofing in great condition is a very important part of keeping your home in great shape. Your roofing provides many different parts of your home with crucial protection from weather and the elements, so when there are any problems with your roofing, it’s very important that you have them repaired as soon as...Read More
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Seattle Roofing Questions
Roofs are a big concern for homeowners. It is one of the most important parts of your home providing you with shelter from the rain and to regulate the temperature of your home. Read this article and learn the answers to some of the most common roof questions. How often should I have my gutters cleaned?...Read More