Seattle Roof Repairs
At Star Roofing and Construction, we recommend regular roof inspections to catch potential leaks and damage before they become a serious issue. Leave it for too long, and weather, age and corrosion will cause significant damage to your roof, leaving you with a leaky roof.
As Seattle’s roof repair specialists for damaged roofs, leaky tiles, missing shingles and gutter damage, our licensed, professional roofing contractors have years of roofing experience to provide you with the best roofing services possible.
We provide roof repairs, shingle replacement, roof joint repair, and more.
Our Roof and Shingle Replacement Services:
- Composite Shingles – Composite shingles are a great roofing material option for sloped roofs. Our professional roofers have years of experiencing building composite and laminate-shingled roofs. We carry a large assortment of styles and colors.
- Metal Roofing – We repair, replace, and install metal roofs, including standing seam metal, metal wall panels, and more to meet your Seattle roofing needs.
- Modified Bitumen – Modified bitumen is a great roofing material for low and flat slope roofs. This durable material is also often used as decking material.
- Two-Ply – We install and repair two-ply roofs as well.
- Tile – Our professional roofing contractors install and repair concrete, clay, and imported tile roofs.
- Wood Shake – We supply high quality vertical grain wood shakes and shingles. Wood shakes are known for their durable and rustic qualities.
Recent Posts about Roof Repairs:
- FAQ - Frequently Asked Seattle Roofing Questions
Roofs are a big concern for homeowners. It is one of the most important parts of your home providing you with shelter from the rain and to regulate the temperature of your home. Read this article and learn the answers to some of the most common roof questions. How often should I have my gutters cleaned?...Read More
- Seattle Roof Maintenance: the Benefits of Periodic Roof Inspections
Before the rainy or winter season sets in, you have to check your roofs for any damage or leakage. Seattle Roof repairs must be done in order to keep your home warm and dry as possible. Of course, you do not want to encounter several problems that can be so irritating and can cause damages...Read More