Seattle Roof Repairs
At Star Roofing and Construction, we recommend regular roof inspections to catch potential leaks and damage before they become a serious issue. Leave it for too long, and weather, age and corrosion will cause significant damage to your roof, leaving you with a leaky roof.
As Seattle’s roof repair specialists for damaged roofs, leaky tiles, missing shingles and gutter damage, our licensed, professional roofing contractors have years of roofing experience to provide you with the best roofing services possible.
We provide roof repairs, shingle replacement, roof joint repair, and more.
Our Roof and Shingle Replacement Services:
- Composite Shingles – Composite shingles are a great roofing material option for sloped roofs. Our professional roofers have years of experiencing building composite and laminate-shingled roofs. We carry a large assortment of styles and colors.
- Metal Roofing – We repair, replace, and install metal roofs, including standing seam metal, metal wall panels, and more to meet your Seattle roofing needs.
- Modified Bitumen – Modified bitumen is a great roofing material for low and flat slope roofs. This durable material is also often used as decking material.
- Two-Ply – We install and repair two-ply roofs as well.
- Tile – Our professional roofing contractors install and repair concrete, clay, and imported tile roofs.
- Wood Shake – We supply high quality vertical grain wood shakes and shingles. Wood shakes are known for their durable and rustic qualities.
What Customers are Saying about Our Roof Repair Services:
Recent Posts about Roof Repairs:
- Solar Roof Vents for Your Seattle Home
In today’s society, homeowners are struggling to make ends meet. With electric rates always on the increase, homeowners are hesitant to use any more electricity that is needed. They turn off air conditioners, and even their roof vents. Experts advise that by doing this, they are at risk for even costlier repair. Solar power is...Read More
- Does Your Seattle Home Have a Leaky Roof?
Finding out where a leak is on your roof isn’t always as easy as it would appear to be. When trying to locate the source of a leaky roof, use the following guidelines to assist you. NOTE:whenever you see the words "the leak area," it refers to an area within a 10 foot (3 meter)...Read More