Seattle Roof Replacement
A leaky roof can damage ceilings, walls, and furnishings. To keep your Seattle home protected from water damage all year long, give the experienced roofers at Star Roofing and Construction a call.
We can repair and install a new roof for your home. We’ll provide a thorough roofing inspection to determine the current condition of your roof and home’s structure. After that, we’ll make recommendations on the best roofing styles and materials for your Seattle home.
Our professional, certified roofing contractors will help you make the best roofing choice for your needs, as well as for your budget, when you’re in need of Seattle roof replacement.
Signs that You Need a New Roof Installation in Seattle:
1. You’ve got a leak: leaks in your Seattle roof can cause more harm that you might realize. In addition to damaging your ceilings and inviting mold to colonize your attic, a leak in your roof can cause significant structural damage to your home. If a leak has gone unnoticed for a long time, the damage can be significant enough to require a replacement roof. As a leak has often done serious damage to your Seattle home by the time you notice it, we recommend having your roof regularly inspected for leaks. Roof repairs are much cheaper than a completely new roof.
2. You want to save money: upgrading your roof using newer and better-insulated materials is often much cheaper than waiting until your Seattle roof has serious leaks and other damage. Once storm or other damage has occurred to the interior ceiling of your Seattle home, it is almost impossible to repair your roof, attic, and ceilings back to their original apperance, and a new roof will be required.
3. Improve your home’s resale value: a nice, new roof better protects your home from harsh weather, and it also improves the resale value of your home. A change in roofing material, color, or just replacing those old and worn-out shingles can have a dramatic impact on the look of your Seattle home. As an added bonus, a properly insulated roof can save you hundreds on your heating and cooling bill.
4. Peace of mind: at Star Roofing and Construction, our experienced roofing contractors will give you an honest and professional option of the condition of your roof. When you decide to have your Seattle home’s roof replaced, you will have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that we can provide you with a high-quality and long-lasting new roof.
Our Seattle Roof Replacement Services Include:
- Roof replacement
- Residential re-roofing
- New roof installation
- Shingle replacement
- Roofing material upgrades
What Customers are Saying about Our Roof Replacement Services:
Star Roofing and Contruction is rated 5 / 5 based on these 2 happy customer reviews
We needed a new roof on our barn/shed and didn't want to put too much money into it. Star Roofing gave us a very fair bid and promptly went to work. They didn't try and push a lot of extras and accessories as they were aware we were on a tight budget. They did a great job and we are extremely happy [...]
We contacted Star Roofing, they visited our home initially to meet us, and then later came back with their bid and explained all costs and guarantees. After deciding to go with Star Roofing, they started the project within a week's time, and finished one day sooner than expected. The roofers arrived [...]
Recent Posts about Roof Replacement:
- Hiring a Seattle Metal Roof Installation Contractor
If you have had any experience with hiring a contractor before, the same guidelines should be followed for a metal roof installation by a Seattle roofer. From asking friends and family for references of contractor’s they’d recommend to checking their references and background against the Better Business Bureau, these are major steps that should be...Read More
- The Best Roof for Your Seattle Home is the Most Affordable
The ultimate question for roofing in Northwest Washington is: “What is the best roof?” The accountants will tell you that the answer is simple: It is the roof that costs the least over its life. It really does not matter what material is used or how the roof is attached; the answer is the same....Read More