Seattle Roof Replacement
A leaky roof can damage ceilings, walls, and furnishings. To keep your Seattle home protected from water damage all year long, give the experienced roofers at Star Roofing and Construction a call.
We can repair and install a new roof for your home. We’ll provide a thorough roofing inspection to determine the current condition of your roof and home’s structure. After that, we’ll make recommendations on the best roofing styles and materials for your Seattle home.
Our professional, certified roofing contractors will help you make the best roofing choice for your needs, as well as for your budget, when you’re in need of Seattle roof replacement.
Signs that You Need a New Roof Installation in Seattle:
1. You’ve got a leak: leaks in your Seattle roof can cause more harm that you might realize. In addition to damaging your ceilings and inviting mold to colonize your attic, a leak in your roof can cause significant structural damage to your home. If a leak has gone unnoticed for a long time, the damage can be significant enough to require a replacement roof. As a leak has often done serious damage to your Seattle home by the time you notice it, we recommend having your roof regularly inspected for leaks. Roof repairs are much cheaper than a completely new roof.
2. You want to save money: upgrading your roof using newer and better-insulated materials is often much cheaper than waiting until your Seattle roof has serious leaks and other damage. Once storm or other damage has occurred to the interior ceiling of your Seattle home, it is almost impossible to repair your roof, attic, and ceilings back to their original apperance, and a new roof will be required.
3. Improve your home’s resale value: a nice, new roof better protects your home from harsh weather, and it also improves the resale value of your home. A change in roofing material, color, or just replacing those old and worn-out shingles can have a dramatic impact on the look of your Seattle home. As an added bonus, a properly insulated roof can save you hundreds on your heating and cooling bill.
4. Peace of mind: at Star Roofing and Construction, our experienced roofing contractors will give you an honest and professional option of the condition of your roof. When you decide to have your Seattle home’s roof replaced, you will have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that we can provide you with a high-quality and long-lasting new roof.
Our Seattle Roof Replacement Services Include:
- Roof replacement
- Residential re-roofing
- New roof installation
- Shingle replacement
- Roofing material upgrades
What Customers are Saying about Our Roof Replacement Services:
Recent Posts about Roof Replacement:
- A Complete Introduction to Seattle Roof Replacement
When it comes to Seattle roof replacement, all Washington area are built with a few common essentials. Walls, doors, windows, and beams are a few components that are common to all, whether a small cottage or a high-rise skyscraper. The roof of a house is one of the most important aspects of any construction. Selecting...Read More
- Seattle Metal Roofing Facts
In the past metal roofs were not considered to be traditional roofing. However, they are gaining in popularity because of their features. Metal roofs are durable, very lightweight, maintenance free, fire retardant and energy efficient. Metal can be formed to imitate the appearance of almost any other style roofing. Metal roofs have a life expectancy...Read More